How I Work

Step 1 - Call or email if you have concerns.

Step 2 - An initial conversation should establish whether it is likely I can help.

Step 3 - A consultation will be arranged to carry out a full assessment.

Step 4 - Follow up sessions will be offered if it is appropriate.

What do I do?

I work with children and adults who have difficulties with communication.

I carry out full assessments of the individual's abilities so that my sessions can be tailored to the specific needs of the individual.

I also work closely with people who play an important part in the individual's life such as parents, carers, and other professionals such as teachers, or nurses. In this way, I can help others to support the individual in their everyday environment.

I do not possess formal qualifications, but instead have over 40 years experience or curing speech problems.

How can I help?

Children and adults with communication difficulties including:
  • Understanding what others say
  • Remembering words and what they mean
  • Putting words together to make sentences
  • Pronouncing words correctly (as expected for their age)
  • Interacting socially with others
  • Selective mutism (only speaking in certain situations)
  • Stammering
  • Voice quality (for example, a constant hoarse voice)


All speech problems are different and I tailor my methods to the individual. For a free consultation please arrange an appointment.